Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hello Bloggers!


Well, I thought I'd get a blog because I love looking at my friends and family who have them, and I figured that they might be interested in what I was doing ( ha ha, go figure!) And since I'm heading back up to school this Friday, I thought this would be a perfect way to keep in touch with everyone!
I'm heading back up to BYU-Idaho in Rexburg, Idaho this Friday to start my sophomore year there! I love everything about it! It's the smallest town I've ever seen, but I love it so much! When people ask me if I like being up there, I simply reply "Well, you know you love it when you come back to Carlsbad and miss tiny little Rexburg."

2 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Hi Becca! So fun that you have a blog! It's such a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. I love it 1000 times better than myspace.
I LOVE THAT YOU LOVE RICKS (I still have a hard time calling it BYU-I). It is seriously the most wonderful place on earth (other than the temple). I love Rexburg too. I seriously wanted to live there after I graduated.
Have SUCH A FUN FUN Year. My sophmore year was even more fun than my freshman year and my freshman year was out of control fun!!!
Sorry about the novel. I am just so excited for you!!!!

Danielle said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited you have finally joined the blogging world! It is a great way to keep tabs on people! Call me- I have something for you before you go back to school!