Monday, October 22, 2007

San Diego Fires! Oh No!

Hello bloggers! As you all might now, the fires in San Diego and Los Angeles County have left thousands of people without homes and forced to evacuate. My family, is now living in Carlsbad (North San Diego County). Although we're not in direct path of coming fires, the county informed us to evacuate. My family is safe, don't worry. They're on thier way to a little vacation to Disneyland! This is my house before the landscaping was done.
Here is our beautiful view of the ocean! I love it!
And, of course, my Mom's favorite feature, the jacuzzi tub overlooking the beach! It's hard not to worry about them while I'm up here at school, but I konw that they're safe and that everything will be okay. I'm praying for their saftey and our house! Keep us in your prayers! Thank you all!

No comments: