Friday, March 28, 2008

Brigham Young University-Idaho

Brigham Young University-Idaho
Jacob Spori Building
Department of Art & Communications

As my second year at BYU-Idaho soon comes to a close, I would like to express my wonderful love for this school. It is a place of learning where the gospel can be brought into any classroom discussion through the guidance of the Spirit. I have always loved this school and the past two years have had ups & downs, but this school has made me the person I want to be my entire life.
Brigham Young University-Idaho
John Taylor Building
Department of Religion & Humanities

It's hard to leave, but I know that I will always have a home at this beautiful school. The summer will be a great time for me to go home and spend time with family, friends, and soak up the wonderful California sun that Rexburg isn't so used too.




1 comment:

Danielle said...

You are getting a little "homesick" from BYU Idaho already and you haven't left! I will admit that I still miss that place- the wonderful teachers, friends, and experiences- it really helped me gain a stronger testimony of the gospel! We look forward to having you home :o)!