Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hair Today.... Gone Tomorrow!


So as some of you may know, I have been trying to grow my hair out since I cut it my Junior year in high school. Back then it was more than half way down my back and blonde! Can you believe that when you look at this picture of me? Well, the growing came to a hault this past Friday when I got daring and thought I'd pull off a Victoria Beckham/Katie Holmes classic bob. Although I sometimes look in the mirror and imagine myself as a little 6 year old girl selling girl scout cookies, I'm really liking it especially when I wear some of my more funky and classic clothes. It's a super fun change and I'd love to see what you guys think of it!

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Darling! I Love it!!! I am loving that "katie holmes" look right now. too cute!

Work it girl!

Danielle said...

LOVE IT!!! You and Madalyn look a lot alike now as Madalyn got bangs for the first time last Tuesday. You are both on the same brain wave :o)!

Jenna and Scott said...

um i love it!! you look way cute!!!