Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving in Carlsbad!

This year for Thanksgiving, Rachel, Dallin & I all had the entire week off! Rachel and I flew in Friday night from Salt Lake to enjoy 10 days with Mom, Dad & Dallin. We started the week off with seeing the cousins & family friends. On Tuesday, we all went to Disneyland and enjoyed ourselves there. Here we are before getting on "It's a Small World".
On Wednesday, Megan & I spent the entire day together! It was so much fun to see her and play around. We went shopping, ate lunch at In-N-Out, and had a Hannah Montana sleepover. We even matched & decided that we need our own TV show to entertain ourselves.
Thanksgiving was a gorgeous day. Dallin and I started off the day with a trip to the beach. We snapped a few pictures together and were so surprised by how empty the beach was. I guess Thanksgiving and a quick beach trip aren't usually associated together.
Dallin is so tall! He's growing into such a big boy! After the beach, we headed home to greet Grandpa Jones, Aunt Renay, Uncle Rodney & Shannon, and the Sister Missionaries for Thanksgiving dinner. Mom cooked it all by herself- well, with a little help from me, and it was delicious!
The break was amazing & I can't wait to come back for Christmas!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wish we could have seen you more than just a few hours! Sorry we missed Thanksgiving- Ryan got the flu- YUK!!! I am glad you had a good time while you were here in sunny Cali- don't freeze too much in Idaho! See you in a few weeks!