Sunday, December 28, 2008

Reunited & It Feels So Good!



The past 2 days I was able to drive back to Seal Beach/Los Al and spend time with my wonderful friends from high school. The occasion you ask? Well, Dustin (3 from Left) was having his mission homecoming talk. He just returned from Brazil and is doing wonderful! It was fun to see him.
Last night, I was able to play with all my fun girlfriends- special thanks to Tegyn & Crystal (pictured here) for planning a fun night of pizza, frozen yogurt, and games. It was so fun seeing everyone.
At Dustin's homecoming I was also able to visit with Brad (1 from Left), who returned from his mission in Mexico in late September. It's so much fun to go back and see everyone and how we are all living our lives and being successful in whatever we choose to do. Mike (6 from Left) will return from Guatemala in June- so that will be another fun reunion!
This picture is from February 2005, my Junior Year Winter Formal!

No comments: