Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer Wardrobe

It hit 90 degrees about three weeks ago, but it's been mild since.
My Phoenix summer wardrobe will consist of:
-Shorts
-Cute sandals
-Tanks with a light cardigan
-Simple tops with floral embellishments
An easy way to turn ANY shirt/tank into a funky, cute, and summer style is by adding a simple fabric floral necklace.
1. Buy/make fabric flowers. You can make them as simple or complex as you like.
2. Buy a thick set ribbon.
3. Using a glue gun, place a dab on the back of the flower, and close it off on the back with a small felt circle.
(Ghetto sounding, but I'm not a seamstress)
4. Your necklace is finished! Leave a long enough ribbon length in the back so you can match up all your necklines of your shirts.
5. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I like that!! But here's the thing, mine would probably look so HOMEMADE! haha. I want to try this though. And congrats on the job!!!!!!!!!! I saw that, and that is AWESOME since we took that class!